Honey and Clover

CHERRY GLAZED






Velvet Choker (Ebay) | Top (F21) | Pants (UO) | Long-Sleeved Shirt (F21) | Gold Necklace (Brandy Melville) | White Platforms (AliExpress)
- What's up?
My life is always slipping into habits of routines as it moves along. Before university, my routine included ballet lessons three days a week and piano every Monday. Add some hangout time with my friends and studying my ass off for university. Now, my routine revolves around my dad picking me up super late from work and dropping me off at campus late at night. Add some hangout time with my new and old friends and studying my ass off for my major. And soon after, a new cycle will begin shortly. One thing's for sure, I'm always thinking about clothes in between cycle shifting.
-
Here's a loose fit combo for those warm but breezy summer days. The white platforms give the whole easiness of this outfit a giant punch in the gut while adding some interest to the look. I think my weakest addiction is white flowy tops with that Lolita-esque or Bohemian punch.






Photography by Priya Bhatti.


yours on the flip side,
marissa

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Nowear, Nohow . Design by Fearne.