This Light Feeling

STRANGER THAN PARADISE





Dress (Old Navy) | Necklace + Braceletes (F21) | Sandals (F21)
- What's up?
Accidentally bought this dress thinking it was an actual dress when it was actually a swimsuit cover-up. Oops! But thank God for spandex shorts to keep my bottoms from revealing. The weather has made me nothing but elated all throughout the week; even at school. Some highlights include getting the second lobes of my ears pierced, getting freaky at Death Grips with my boyfriend and some dinner parties here and there will my girls. Hope y'all are having a great start of the summer as well.






Photography by Priya Bhatti.

QUICK NOTE:
Attended Levitation Vancouver a few weeks ago with one of my best friends and kicked back to some seriously rad music of The Black Angels, La Luz, The Warlocks, Beach Fossils, Three Wolf Moon (and the list goes on) at the heart of Stanley Park.








Beach Fossils rocked my world.
Follow me on Instagram @nowearnohow for more adventures.

yours until i calm down,
marissa

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Nowear, Nohow . Design by Fearne.