Eye Spy

THE WHOLE WORLD BLIND





Dress (Oasap) | Backpack (F21| Sunglasses (H&M) | Shoes (Doc Martens)
- What's up?
Gettin' real crazy for summer to come about; even though my plans mainly consist of lounging around, studying and hanging with my friends. I'm a real wuss with the cold; I hate it. I was born in a country where the climate was summer year round and it was always a sunny day to be out-and-about. No months transitioning into something more dead, more frozen but the same sizzling heat that always kept you on your toes. The only difference that had changed when I moved to Vancouver was the lack of humidity when it got hotter. I always see a different expression in people on the streets, parks, restaurants whenever the weather fluctuates. While the rest of the population who can't stand the cold like me celebrates the arrival of hotter weather, those longing for the fall melt away in their summer homes and evaporate for the time-being. And the pigeons, well, who always appreciate annoying people no matter what season it turns out to be.
-
I've owned this dress for a while now and finally wore it out because it was extra warm that day. Always had a thang for bold turtleneck-esque necklines - especially on dresses. The floating eyes also draws some attention to the dress but not in a distracting sort-of-way which is nice.





WHEN MY TEACHER ALREADY ASSIGNS ME SHIT IN JUST 4 DAYS OF SUMMER CLASSES:

Photography by Priya Bhatti.


yours until the stars fall out,
marissa

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Nowear, Nohow . Design by Fearne.