Take Me There

WALK MY WAY





Green Parka (Old Navy) | Cardigan (Zara) | Black Dress (Urban Outfitters) | Thigh High Boots (Jeffrey Campbell) | Necklace (Gifted)
- What's up?
It's still only been less than a month back to school and everything is already in full bloom. I'm starting to take advantage of the photography club I joined a few months back the beginning of the school year. They have a good amount of awesome film cameras and digital lens up for borrow if you're a member; what a great deal. Excited to try a film camera I managed to grab! Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in some time with my friends for a little photo shoot. Speaking of photography, I also helped another club I joined with photographing the band, Did You Die, for their upcoming monthly newsletter. Their studio was really neat and contained lots of tripped-out materials in it; except when I had to venture through the dark to get to its location. I'm starting to plan ahead my schedule for the summer time because yes, summer school is a must. But for now, I only want to focus on maintaining this blog and attaining better grades for my classes. Then again, easier said than done.
-
This is one of my favourite little black dresses of all time because it reminds me of the one Jane Birkin wore in this picture that I'm obsessed about. I also thrifted this parka a while back during the holidays for only 12 dollaz; I could not just leave it there. I know a handful of girls who go for this parka look during the fall but I can't argue - this trend is both functional and chic. I've worn this outfit combination numerous times to class and out-and-about because the cardigan keeps me crazy warm and so do these over-the-knee boots. I like how the tail of the cardigan leaves some skin gap between it and the thigh-high boots to give that sultry feel with the overall heavy texture of the parka with the dress. I'm also trying to rock more half up-dos because I think it's an extremely underrated hair-do in my book.






Photography by Priya Bhatti.


yours until sundown,
marissa

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Nowear, Nohow . Design by Fearne.