Lack of Color

AN ALLEY AFFAIR


Gray Coat (Zara) | Blue Sweater (Thrifted) | Pants (Bluenotes) | Long-Sleeved Striped Shirt (Joe Fresh) | Earrings (Ebay) | Sneakers (Nike)
- What's up?
On the plus side, classes have officially ended and so has the first term. But on the down side, finals are slowly sneaking up on me and the stress has never been more real. But on the other plus side, the holidays are literally amongst us and the excitement has never been more real. I celebrated the end of the term with some good company getting hot pot and getting super drunk. The most beautiful part of my night was when snow started descending heavily from the slate haze of a sky around midnight and everyone, youth in their hearts and minds cleared from all studies, outside my dorm ran out into the flurry and started screaming. That's when the feeling of of my dorm life really hit me because I was so mesmerized by the scene going on outside when I was inside with my friends as they piled onto each other in a complete frenzy of laughter. It was a bizarre night, but memorable in all the right ways. Right now, I just want to get school out of the way and resettle into the comfort of my parents' love and the warmth of my friends' smiles. 
-
Onto my outfit, this grey coat was a huge investment for me but has been providing me with substantial heat during the cold. You can also never go wrong with a cozy knit sweater and a pair of durable sneakers to get you moving through the busy streets; especially around the holiday season. Speaking of holiday, I didn't even skip class to go Black Friday shopping - all those missed opportunities. Anyways, this is the final stretch for me to the finish line. Holidaze, here I come!






Photography by Priya Bhatti.

QUICK NOTE:
I don't always listen to pop music; but when I do, I make sure it's catchy as hell. I don't think there's been a day so far where I haven't thrown my hands in the air and just dance to this song.


yours until the smell of freedom,
marissa

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Nowear, Nohow . Design by Fearne.