The Colour Purple

TEMPER AND SMOKE






Scarf (2020 Ave) | Blazer (H&M)Top (Rebecca Taylor) | Skirt (Brandy Melville) | Boots (Topshop)

- What's up?

Really digging the minimal black scarf look through its re-occurrence on some of my favourite bloggers and thought this one from 2020 Ave was just as exquisite. It's element of sleek keeps it from not being unnoticed, yet remaining simple and easy to wrap around. Not gunna lie, there are days when I miss my long hair a lot. It's not only this year had I finally let go of the false social pressure and guilt that embedded in me for several years of how only beautiful women had long hair. What I joke I had been for keeping it longer than I should have just to feel secure; to feel pretty. Because short hair has been such a breeze to keep up with and a pleasure to keep untangled. October is going to be one hell of a month for me with concerts, exams and of course, Halloween! It's never too early to think ahead.











Photography by Priya Bhatti.

yours where the money is,
marissa

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Nowear, Nohow . Design by Fearne.